Thursday, September 30, 2010

It's My Birthday and I'll Cry If I Want To!!

Today is the day alot of women and some men but especially women dread! It's my birthday and (gulp) I am 36 today.....only 4 more yrs to the Big Ole 40! But you know what, I don't mind one bit that today is my birthday and that I turned 36 today. In fact, I love it! I love birthdays, mine or anybody else's. It is a day to celebrate you coming into this world to make it more special, a day to remember someone special and it should be a celebration celebrating your life. I do have days where like the next woman I want to stay young looking and looking good and have good health. I want to be beautiful and have a great body. I am far from perfect in my body, looks, and life but I know for the most part I love my life! And I have had some pretty rough times in my life, marriage, and in the looks department. But all in all I am so thankful to be alive and to be living the life I do. Of course I wish I didn't have to get up early, clean house, do laundry, bills and financial hardships, kid struggles, and fights with my honey, wish I didn't have zits on my face (right on my chin to say hello to eveyone 10 miles away!), nor have to fight my weight. I could go on and on, And some days I just cant take it and start to feel down and low, but I fight my way back up. I have been in the deep despairs of depression before and I never want to go there again. And I have been close to going back, but I refuse to go back there and will fight with everything I have in me. I will get bruised on the way, but I will fight. And today I choose to enjoy my life and love every bit and piece of it, warts and all! I know I am getting closer to 40 but I refuse to say I am getting Older, I am just getting Sexier! I think I could be a Cougar now!! I love my husband and my kids and all my friends and I am going to celebrate today. And I am going to wear whatever I want today (maybe nothing!) and laugh and love and look forward to life ahead. I get to be Sexier anyways, not older (who wouldn't want that!). Happy Birthday to Me!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment